Finland astounds in world rankings- including as one of the world’s most innovative economies and best educated. Home to a thriving national ecosystem of start-ups, Finland attracted the majority of venture funding in the Nordics last year.
Our efficient collaboration among research institutes, universities, business and government breeds outstanding innovation and talent for the world’s most prestigious companies.
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton, 1 Miramontes Point Road, Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
Date: April 23-24, 2017
Event information: https://www.forbes.com/forbes-live/event/cio-summit/
Five things you should know about Finland, Europe’s undisputed leader for innovation:
1. Finland boasts the world’s best education system
2. We are home to Europe’s largest startup event- Slush! – that attracted almost 18,000 attendees last year.
3. Wearables were invented in Finland- we are world leaders in all things wired, wireless, sensored and connected. IoT is booming in Finland.
4. When software and hardware development is mission critical- its time to call in the Finns!
5. The EU commission recently ranked Finland as the most attractive destination for foreign investment in the EU- down to our innovation intensity and easy business environment
Richard M. Stanaro
Director, Invest in Finland- West Coast
Offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto
Tel: +1 415 528 1666
Richard will be on hand at the The Ritz-Carlton to meet with interested companies and investors.